Friday, December 3, 2010

ASSESSMENT

15th November, 2010

Ok so I have thought of what types of games I wanted to make and these are some of the ideas for the different types. I know that I will not be able to start my game until exams are over because I have to study for them. So these are the ideas:

ROLE PLAY: i can't think of how i am actually going to materialise the Role Play game ideas i have. It would have been good if there was a programmer who takes my ideas and actually makes them work.

PUZZLE: I was about to do a game like "Bejeweled"- a game where you have to line up three of the same gems together to get points. There was also the type of game like a maze.

STORY TELLING: i would probably use a normal boy or girl that has to suddenly become a ninja because they are a prodigy. Then they have to retrieve various things and get to the end. (there HAS to be a HAPPY ending)

ARCADE/ACTION: I am probably going to use PONG because that is like brick breaker but what I want to create is one paddle but lots od balls with different levels of speed. My levels here are going to be based on speeds of the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment