Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WIX evaluation again

I was right about the graphics taking too long to load problem. Hopwever I am satisfied with my final website as it looks really good to me. I suggest the person marking will wait a little bit for my pages to load. I was having a weird problem with WIX as it sometimes said"encountered Error#23" and did not save my work. I had to save it again after a while and it worked. It had some technicla difficulties.
Remember how I thought that WIX had a hard interface for the designer? Well, I realised that it is really really EASY!! Once you get used to it is is the same.

So i am very happy with choosing WIX mainly because of the amount of animation it allowed me to use on my website that made it look more like a website. So along with its distinct qualities just mentioned I honestly still think it is the most versatile and had the same interface for the designer. The user interface for my website greatly depends on the person themselves(me!). This is because io was the one who made the whole navigation system and i am pretty sure that visitors will not be lost or confused whilst navigating through my website. I would like to say that i know know where to go in case I need to reccomed a website making website to someone who wants to make a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment