Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PROBLEMS

Today I furthur worked on my assignment. I encountered a lot of problems. I hope to find alternatives or solutions to these:
1) I am trying to put three balls in. I have the option of putting in 2 balls but then when I do the same for the third ball, the balls just moves abruptly in one spot.
2) The background music is seriously stuffed up! I try to have different sounds for different backgrounds but they all get mixed up.
3) I wanted to put lives in but then I realise that the lives were going into minus numbers and i thought that if i have too much on my page it will look cluttered. Look it will be like this with the lives:
So you see it will be cluttered

4) I think that my game will be visually crowded because of the number of sprites there but i think it would be better if you have too much rather than have too less that will not enable you to continue with the game.
5) I fear that my game is too easy but when my friends tried it out they said that it was actually hard because you are getting killed so many times

I encountered a lot of problems but they were minor and i was able to solve them ,the major ones though were those that i mentioned earlier. I will post about any solutions i have found.


No comments:

Post a Comment