Friday, November 5, 2010

scratch Challenge 2

* Create two sprites, have them randomly move around the screen (see challenge 1), when they touch have them stop (or react in some other way)


I completes this challenge and added some of my extra features to it as well. I actually made the shark close its mouth when it eats the fish. I did this by switching between different costumes under the  if statements. I also made the characters start at a certain place rather than at random places.

everyone was experiencing problems with this one because the shark seemed to be constantly going out of the screen, i just put the command if on edge bounce. However it was alway son the edge again. Everything seemed to be going too fast. so i slowed down the steps. but that did not seem to work.
To make it more realistic i made the little fish faster than the big shark.
I am probably going to use these variables as part of my game because it is an essential part in any game.

No comments:

Post a Comment