Saturday, March 27, 2010

DETAILS of ANIMATION

NAME: DOBSON GRAPES

FILE TYPE: GIF image

SIZE: 2.16 MB

DIMENSIONS: 400 times 400 pixels

REASON FOR SELECTION: When you think of any houses you would think of some type of animal or the house crest, but this is representing my house(DOBSON) in a new trend- GRAPES! The reason why I chose grapes is because they are sweet which means Dobson is sweet and also because, they are always in a bunch which represents Dobson's teamwork. The different rays represent the contamination of a perfect fruit and so the person eating the fruit is cleansing the fruit. Therefore, I chose this aniamtion because my idea was unique and different.

FRAME RATE: 100 milliseconds ( I wasn't sure what frame rate to go for but then i gave a go to the default setting which was 100 milliseconds and it was perfect, so i didn't have to experiment again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment