Saturday, March 27, 2010

EXTENSION!!!

Seeing that we have an extension until Sunday night, I am taking this opportunity to completely talk about my progress.

As I said before I had actually made some of my ideas into frames. After I learnt to make those frames into animations I decided to put a couple of them up on my blog and here they are:

(These animations are not completed therefore they look ..... incomplete)
(I used the google docs way to put them up on my blog.)
The size of all my draft and final animations is 400 by 400 pixels.
1. http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8KUH0u-01cIMDljNjk2NTEtOTRhZS00MTNmLWI2ODktM2Y1YzdiYjIyMGY0&hl=en

INKSCAPE

This one is clearly unfinished, I didn't put the final frame saying DOBSON. This is the main part of the whole assignment but I felt that this looked too easy, even though I worked hard for it ans so i stopped making it. I also did not like the stickman because it looked childish. I thought that a stickman would be easy to move around but I never knew that making a stickman walk was so hard! This made me think about the cartoons on TV and how much work they would put into making them. Making a 2D figure move was hard but imagine how much harder 3D would be!!!

2.http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8KUH0u-01cIYjMwYjRmODQtMzI0Yy00YzIwLWI5NzUtZGM5ZmNjZGJjZGYz&hl=en

INKSCAPE

The main thing I liked about this animation is the transformation from pink to purple. It was very effective and I wanted to use the technique in my final animation but could not find the right place to put it. Also the aniamtion was not smooth because I did not put many frames and so I did not choose this.

No comments:

Post a Comment